Resolver stall
Sander Klein
2015-02-23 00:28:54 UTC
Hi,

While making the statement that more vdevs might not wreck your pool, I got two disk failures in the same vdev.

This vdev is raidz2 so no harm done yet. But suddenly my resilver came to a complete halt after 51.32 percent and I don't know why.

The first disk failed on Friday on which the resilver started. On Sunday I found out a second disk had failed. While that disk only had errors and didn't seem dead, I did a zpool clear. Then the rebuild started from the beginning again.

This wasn't what I intended so I offlined the second failed disk. Now after waiting some hours the resilver had stopped and I don't know what top do.

Can anyone give me some advice on this?

Greets

Sander